Sunday 28 February 2016

Welcome back………….

Hi all, I am so sorry I have not been updating this blog due to working, I shall aim to update this blog every few weeks. 

NEWS

Suffolk 

On Friday 19th February 16 it was reported that Carters bus operations not the heritage feet has been acquied by Ipswich Buses. 

Dennis Trident Alexander ALX400 403 (LG02 FCA) & Dennis Trident Plaxton President 405 (LR52 KWH)
I have also noticed that Ipswich buses have changed their style of destination blinds and now the destination is at the bottom rather than the top. 


Old style destination blinds:  Dennis Dart SLF Transbus Pointer 2 135 (SN53 AVK)

Norfolk

It has been reported that First Norwich have ordered Wright Streetdeck buses due to be used on the Pink Line services from March. Services 11 & 12 . 

Facebook 

Before I end please look at our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ryansbusblog/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel I will adding some photography from my time in London during Christmas.

 Wrightbus Routemaster Stagecoach London LT388 (LTZ 1272)

No comments:

Post a Comment